Friday, July 30, 2004

Topic-less

Blasted keyboard. I accidently hit a Win key and my unfinished blog (this one) got refreshed and I have to rethink and rewrite it again (what else is new). Urghhh!

It's still rainin here. Hey is 1 day still equal 24 hours or did they throw out a few hours to make life a bit faster? Life pass us real quick huh? Yeah, real fast. And here comes August. My laptop is ants-free now so I presume it's a glorious victory fer me. Ah, my recently new hobby (readin other people's blog bla bla yada yada etc) just got expired a few days ago. It bores me :).

Oh no. They're doin it again. Please no. No no. NO!! It's my cats. I hate it when they're in their playtime mode. They'll turn my room upside down. Shoo! Aww, my CDs.. Noo... not my magazines.. AHHH!!!!

I'm thinkin of buyin either a Discman pouch which can hold a few CDs or a pretty good bargain CDs of Arch Enemy - Burning Bridges & At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul. Hmm. This is hard.. But I think I'll go fer pouch. Or CDs. Hmm. Mebbe both?

Do you ever wish to meet someone who you've lost contact with fer a long time, but you know you can't? I do. I'm still hopin to find that person, just across the street, or a in a movin commuter up above me. I even searched the name in google. I should gave up on that a long time ago and move on.

No comments: