Sunday, July 11, 2004

Another day goes by

Today is Sunday, just like other ordinary Sundays. I just came back from KL this evenin and I tried somethin different fer a change. I figure that it've been a long time since I last went fer mall-walkin (walkin around shoppin malls, like window shoppin but no specific interest in goods, just lookin at people.) so with my backpack and The Police: Greatest Hits CD in my discman, I went mall-walkin. Ah, it feels a bit ackward, as I'm no more a young teenage to go mall-walkin. And beside, wanderin with no purpose doesn't interest me anymore, or maybe just fer today.

It's funny to have a purpose fer mall-walkin because I guess the point of mall-walkin is just to waste some time. Well, I guess I'm easily lost nowadays. There's always a strong purpose fer me to actually go out. Be it fer a jam session or buyin CDs or game hatever, I always have a purpose. So mall-walkin fer me, like I've said, is an ackward thing to do nowadays. I had a dilemma before that, as I've just arrived from KL, to make a choice whether to go home straight away or do somethin else. So that's why the mall-walkin idea came through. Oh, another thing, goin out on a tight budget is not that fun either. Heh.

Previously before that, I was at my pal's house stayin fer a night somewhere around Pandan Indah. Shah, my friend from my hometown's house. His sister said somethin bout a job openin in her office so I sent my resume by hand to her brother, Shah. If all goes well, this month will be my last month workin my current job. It've been too long already and I missed workin the job I prefer and good at. Actually I'm tired workin my current job. I did some simple experiment last week, countin the meter of my bike and on that day, I rode fer about more or less 30km around Seremban. Wow. And that was a non-busy day. Sheesh. Not to mention facin wreckless drivers on the street. Last Thursday was a moody day fer me and I middle-fingered 2, or maybe more car drivers on separated occasions. Fer car drivers out there, drive carefully and just be considerate about other road users. Almost all bikers who were cought in road accidents end in death. If you're thinkin bout the small bunch of illegal bike racers, stop, that's just a small portion of the bikers who are dead in road accidents. And don't you think about "they deserved it".

Most men in Malaysia died because of heart related problems. In fact it's at the top spot fer the common cause of death here. It's somewhat botherin to know that fact. I'm a bit worried bout my heart. I get this heart-ache, not a biggy but still it bothers me. Some time it hurts a bit. I guess I'm smokin too much tobacco. Drats. Quittin is hard. I don't wanna be among the people who died in heart related problem's statistic.

It've been a while since I last update any part of my web related contents be it website or else. I'm stuck with Medieval: Total War. ;o).

No comments: