Monday, July 26, 2004

Miscelaneous rants (lazy to think of any topic)

Monday.. Sweet Monday.. Too bad I can't figure out any song with Monday in it. Typical Monday. The alarm was set to buzz me at 08:00 and I woke up at 09:00. Ah.. Why can't the rain keep on pourin till noon. I had a dream which I can't remember. I dunno what I dreamt about but I do know it's somethin irrelevant. As always. It's probably better that way, so that someday I'll have dejavu bout somethin.

I was thinkin bout somethin which I should've blogged just now. Actually a few hours ago. Hmm.. Ferget it. Still got cramps here. Sheesh. Ah, watched I-Robot and Garfield just now. Cool movies (and... ehem.. J-Love Hewitt). I tried to alter the template of this blog-o-mine but after seein the xml code, I gave up. Enough codin fer me. I have this bad habit of code obsession that will render brain achin fer mercy. What? I dunno xml stuph and I don't wanna know bout it, yet, coz if I do know even a little itsy bitsy info bout it, I'm sure I'll start googlin (again) fer tips, tutorials, howtos, samples et cetera until I got bored (which is fer sure, the easiest mood I'll fall into).

Still no ideas on the new song. My thinkin cap malfunctioned I guess. My other (step) brother took the darn guitar away with him to KL a few days ago so I'd just have to settle with hymmin fer new songs. Nuar didn't reply my sms, I guess he's pretty busy down there at his college. Fahmi = no news, busy with his work / PS2. The last time I saw Bobby was at the badminton hall. Six more days till another Sunday and you know what Sunday means, right?

No comments: