Thursday, July 22, 2004

Motherly love

My sister got herself a new mother. She's Allahyarham Kassim's wife. 2nd wife to be exact. My sister just knew that the women has no child and now she's livin alone at the house which she bought. She is very nice to my sister, because she knew some of our family members on my mother's half and she knew that this tragedy is destined to be. I feel quite ok now, to hear that. She even asked my sister and my nieces to come fer a sleepover at her house!

Sometime, bad things that happens is just a reason fer a good things to come. I think it's good, fer both of them, my sister and the women. Because both of them can take care of each other. Like I've told you before, my sister too lost her husband in a car accident. My sister is happy, in a way, that she received such an acceptance from a lady who've lost her husband from somebody related to my sister. I'm happy fer my sister too, because since my mother died (I miss you very much mom.. Al-Fatihah..), it've always been the three of us to take care of ourselves. It's just like, we haven't got enough of motherly love and I know my sister needs it. And somehow, in return, she can take care of the lady from now on.

The tragedy still haunts me somehow. The smells of blood, the look of the old man. I feels like I'm guilty, because I can't make it to the hospital in time. I should've drove faster. My eyes still iches, I'm havin a headache and I feel like I've caught a cold. In time like this, the feelin of bein lost and neglected is strong in me. I wish my mom was here because I miss her very much. I wish I can reach Intan and have her comfortin me. It feels like I'm left alone with all the people around me. Fer Muslims out there, I want to ask a favor, to give Al-Fatihah to Allahyarham Kassim, who died on 21st July in a tragic car accident; to my beloved mother, Zulifah Bt. Hj Idris who died peacefully on 28th January 2003; and to all of the people who we know and love, who have left us. Love those who loves you.

No comments: