Saturday, July 24, 2004

Aye! Are we jammin tomorrow or what?!

Ah, I've been searchin fer people lately. On the net. I just got this new hobby, readin other people's blog/homepage etc. I wish I use streamyx though (Ah.. Not again..). Heck when it comes to net connection I'm always emotional. Hey, I think like I wanna try somethin out. Writin this darn blog usin BM. Ntah boleh ker tak? Ah, nice isn't it. Tadi baru jek.. emm.. (Ah I always have problem of callin myself in BM.. ya know, gua lu slang) me surf 1 site about blogs yang dibuat oleh Malaysian. Banyak seh. I guess bloggin is one of the popular things Malaysian do on the net. Readin other people's blog is fun, but time consumin so I better not make it a habit while I'm still on 56K modem (puke). Interestin enough, kredit TMNet prepaid nih tak abis laie dari 1st time register. Peh, lama gila. Still, I stand on my previous flame(s) to them :P. Nasty aye?.

Most of the blogs out there which I've read contains somethin practically similar. Aha, akademi fantasia. So, to attract more visitor to my freakin blog, from now on, I'll blog about akademi fantasia. Boleh caya ker? Nah, no way. I don't watch the darn show and I don't give a rat ass bout it (all a.f fans booing). What am I doin readin other people's blog? Well, I was tryin to catch some interestin net-chick but ended up readin their blog instead. Well, not all the chick's blog though. I even read many guy's blog which is ok too. It's too many of em bloggin and most of em didn't put informative description like "I'm an interestin net-chick single lookin fer a guy and I have a blog too" so while I was takin a peek to find some chick I ended up readin blogs instead. Darn. But interestin enough to waste more of my net bandwidth.

I've been browsin through a few match-makin site fer a few days and it's fun too. Ah, now on the match-makin thingy instead aye? Well heck. But because I have to register first before I get all the chick's email I gave up. Drats. Hey, what happened to the "BM" stuph? Ack. Neraka. Lupa jek manjang. Skang dah lebih sebulan tak jammin dah nih. Bosan gila dah. Fahmi, Nuar & Bobby senyap jek. Includin myself to be honest hehe. My head keeps playin Silverwing and everytime I'm lookin at my Ibanez, she screams "Turn me on! Lift me up! Hold my neck and finger me!!". Kinky huh? I wish I have more hobbies like clubbin, mall-"lepak"in chick flirtin et cetera et cetera coz I'm bored as neraka rite now. Neraka bosan ke?. Anyway, I can't seem to get any idea fer the band's new song. Neraka tul. Last nite I dreamt bout a song which rocks like gila tapi bila bangun jek teros lupa. Bowl (mangkuk.. nice translation aye?) betul la. Dah berapa kali dapat song parts yang best tapi lepas pegang gitar kapok jek tros lemah. Distortion takde seh, camno? "Jeng jeng jeng" macam lagu band2 regular kesayangan tabloid Malaysia jek. I really hope I'll be playin gigs soon. Real soon. Tak sabar nih. Manjang jammin lagu cover jek, bosan gak. Are there any gothic chicks waitin fer bands like us performin live? Huh? Gothic chicks are cool ya know. Detonation's An Epic Defiance is my winamp's current playlist now. \m/.

After bein spammed by countless numbers of icq spammer, I was icqed by a real human today. Lawak gak la kan, lama gila tak icq ngan orang, manjang kene spam ngan url website pr0n jek. So, kesian gak la kat orang tu, dilayan macam spammer fer the 1st few lines. This is why spammin, be it irc, icq, email, sms is totally a retard's work. It have made the communication medium full of crap. Hey, puttin "alsemo" in Google's search box puts me on the few top list. Hah. Now to test out how many page hit I get if I blog bout akademi fantasia..

No comments: