Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Ants

I bought meself a game CD. I got home, slap the Install disc into my laptop's CDROM drive when I notice somethin. There's a few tiny ants comin out of the laptop. DAMN! I'm sure they're tryin to move into a new home which is this laptop. No way. It's pretty dangerous turn the laptop on before I can be sure all the ants are gone, fer good. I don't want my laptop to short circuit (I have experience of an electric stuff trippin the MCB because ants are livin in it.). I guess they started immigratin while I was workin. Still, why the heck they wanna live inside my laptop anyway? Darn vermints. Luckily it's just a few of em, or surely I'll have to get meself busy with disassemblin the laptop and make sure the ants are gone. Some are still inside though, I hope my laptop is safe fer use.

Today I found a very nice red colored Mini Cooper fer sale at my friend's office. Wow. Does remind me of 'Italian Job' and .. ehem.. Charlize Theron. Have you ever seen the movie 'Kids'? If my memories are reliable, you can see Charlize Theron when she was young (she was a kid in fact). Oh yeah, that was the 1st movie when we 1st fell in love... Hah!

Right now I'm searchin fer FreeBSD command fer listin supported ACPI function on this laptop which I found earlier at the office but I kinda fergot the address when I got home. It've been a while since I last updated the [FreeBSD & Me] section on my homepage. Well.. real life thingy..

I'm thinkin bout redesignin my homepage so that it'll be compatible with lynx and Links text-based web browser. Nah, ignore me blabberin..

No comments: