Sunday, July 25, 2004

Out of boredomness

Blasted! I wrote about 2 paragraph of more rants out of today's boredomness and all of a sudden the lines got changed to weird ascii characters. Dagnammit. So now I've to start all over again. Ah. Know wut? I fergot what I wrote earlier. Great. Just great. It's not just that we; the band and I didn't go fer a jam today, and now a simple text editor is tickin me off. Ever heard of "Like a stone - Audioslave"? Sure you have, haven't you? Well, you heard it and I'm the livin topic of the song. I'm sure this is one of the longest Sunday in my life. Surely it's the longest day I'm stayin at home, like a stone (see.. see.. I told you so).

Nobody called. Double drats. Tv's are airin borin shows all day long. Spiders are immigratin to my Ibanez's case. Any hour now, I'm sure I'd still be here though so no worries, the webs will be woven, on my Ibanez's case. I'm on irc, out of any channel.. and bored. It'd be great to know somebody on the net. To argue, rants, talk nonsenses and stuph.

There's must be somebody out there, as bored as me, tryin to resist the suicidal urge to eat nasi paprik ayam to death (what a nice way to die painfully..) fer havin to stay at home, bored as hell because there's nothin to do. I'm still tryin to remember what I wrote just now. Nope. Not even a hint. Ah. I've written fer bout 3 times in this blog today. On the very borin Sunday. That proves how bored I am today. AM!! Not WAS!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!.

Ah, bout that picture I put in. It's was a few month ago. But that's currently the newest image of meself that I have. It was taken at the band's jammin session (so that explains why there's no chicks screamin / tearin my shirt apart). Now, my hair is longer, so is my beard (girls go "ewwww"). Ah well, who cares anyway. I'm thinkin bout puttin the picture of my Ibanez next. Mebbe on my homepage, or here. I dunno.

My lovely kid sister went back to Penang this mornin. Everytime I sent her to the bus, I fear fer her safety, you know, maniacs nowadays are less brainier than.. uhm.. ever. Can't believe she's grown up now. And soon, she'll have her own life. But fer sure, I'll still be her big brother, whether she likes it or not :P. Mebbe I should teach her bout bloggin. Ahh.. good idea.

This program was brought to you by the letter B
and O
and R
and E
and D

No comments: