Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Another CD fer my (not much of a) collection..

August is right around the corner and still no words bout my job application. I'm thinkin bout takin a CCNA course, or probably just a 1 subject exam because of financial instability this month (uh, like always). Last I heard the cost fer TCP/IP MCP from Informatic is just RM250 after promotion. Just exam and no course. Yeah very expensive. Dunno bout CCNA though. *Peekin inside the wallet*. Hmm.

Tomorrow I'll have Detonation: An Epic Defiance CD. Yeah! My friend sold it but it's in a great condition. I have the mp3s but havin a hard copy of it does make me feel good inside. Heh. Ah, somethin popped up in my head when I mentioned CD. Nuar still have my all 3 CDs of Arch Enemy; Burning Bridges, Wages of Sin & Anthem of Rebellion. Ahhhh! Luckily I have those in mp3s too but still, I love those CDs. The discman's earphone broke so I bought a new pair. Rarely use it but when I do need it, I don't want it to be broken. My System of a Down: Toxicity is officially lost. I need to buy a CD rack fer my CDs <=- Note: this quote will most probably takes 2 or 3 generations before it'll finally be materialized.

Today was a hot day at work. I'm gettin sun-burn everyday but today I was roasted. I was supposed to go to Kurnia's dinner tonight, but heck, I'm not in the mood fer another broadway dances, borin speeches, 12-course free meal and fellow agents gettin drunk like nobody's business.

Quote of the day is: "Thief 3 does not support play on notebook or laptop.". Drats. 3 cds fer nothin.. Should have bought Worms 3D instead. Hey Doom3 is out!

No comments: