Sunday, July 25, 2004

Ah.. Sunday............ *sigh*

Bored to death, but I've just been rejuvenated. And now, bored again. AHHH!!! Where the neraka is everybody?! Hal-looo? It's Sunday dagnammit! Sunday is the day to jam! Well, it should be but anyway, where the hell are you guys huh? Man, this is so so borin. My Ibanez have been standin there, at the corner of this room fer weeks now. Hey I still have a bit of a cramps here. But still, Sunday = jam. Let's jam jam jam jam! Arghhh!! Nuar is attendin a seminar right now at his campus. A SEMINAR! ON SUNDAY! Man. Fahmi and Bobby, obviously like me, are at home and certainly bored to DEATH!.

While I'm waitin fer calls which would change my Sunday life forever, I figure that I should rants bout somethin in here. Everytime I turn my laptop on, there's this exact sequence I'll do after I logged on. First, I'll dial the darn TMNet prepaid (my hands are itchy to start flamin bout Streamyx.. again.. sheesh), then I'll open up opera, then fire up EasyMessage and lastly the Mozilla Thunderbird. I should've put all that in autostart but heck, I like it the current way. Click click this, click click that, the same thing everyday. So, it's a habit. How bout you guys?

Back to the borin Sunday, it 15:03 and still no ring. The tv is showin Hindi fer sure and I can't bear watchin that. I've seen, heard, played all the movies, albums, games I own (plus the goods pendin return *grins*) fer gazillion times so that's officially not helpin, at all. I feel like eatin somethin but there's no food in the fridge. I'm too lazy to walk to the store. I need to do somethin, fast, like... uhm.. jammin. Yeah, jammin. That's the perfect thing to do on Sundays like this. Playin my bass, singin till my throat sore, rantings with the band. Ah, it'll be perfect. Perfect as in Ibanez EDA 4 String (Sorry Ibanez TR Series, it's just a sayin, I'm not comparin you to some other bass) + Kayser Strings + JD Triangle Picks + Cordless Mic + on the stage with 100,000 crowd + in Kyoto + on live broadcast + Arch Enemy as our openin act's band. Yeah, it's a bit too far aye?.

if (Sunday != jammin) { die }
else { die happy }

.. or is it.. my phone broke...

No comments: