Thursday, July 29, 2004

Code Red (ants)

Urgh. My laptop is still infested by tiny red ants. I guess some bug died in here and attracted the tiny ants. Or mebbe some virus died, like Sobig or some other dumb VB/Excel/Word virus and this ants are somethin like uber ants, technologically advanced. Nah. Or izzit because of the Detonation songs I keep playin all the time? 1 thing fer sure, if the ants keep comin, I might have to say bye bye to this laptop fer a long while, or worst ferever!! (thunder strikes)

But wait. Here comes the artilery. I bought meself this, uh, drats it's written in Chinese. Anyway the mamak where I bought it told me that this powder stuph will kill ants. 'mieyiqing' somethin. And it does have an image of ants on the pack. It says that

A pack of powder can be
used to rontroll to 2 colonies.
The term of validity is
three years.


'rontroll'? Hey it's written like that on the package and, ah, it's fergiven. Man, this RM1 pack can wipe out 2 colonies? Whoa, ant-lovers out there, I'm sorry fer the mass murder I'm about to commit. But I promise it'll be a painless and quick death. Huh, wait..

The ants will be infected
and the whole colony will be
destroyed after 2 or 3 days.


The hell.. There goes the 'quick death' part.

No comments: