Sunday, July 25, 2004

Cramps... drats

Just now, after a few years (the last time was when I was at form 3), I just got back from playin badminton. We; me, Bobby, Sham and Bukat played fer 2 hours and right now, I got cramps on my right hand. Ack, I can't even move the darn mouse properly. Sheesh. Badminton lesson #1: warm up first. Badminton lesson #2: bloggin with a hand cramps will make the mouse on frenzy. If tomorrow AngelClaw are gonna have a jam session, expect me to go wacko with my Ibanez.

Since I tell bout it in FreeBSD Newbie's mailin list, my once-lonely homepage keeps gettin visitor now. Not bad at all. Talkin bout homepage, there's a few section I wanna update right now.

Ah, after shower. Still got the darn cramps though and worsenin. Eh, wait, I smell durian.. Ah, my sister bought durian *evil grin*. So, later alligator.

Sinchan: lalala durian lala, makan durian lalala..

No comments: