Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Detonation has entered the buildin

Haha! Wohoo! My friend just came and bring me the darn Detonation: An Epic Defiance CD!! I think I'll sell those 3 Arch Enemy's CDs to Nuar and buy meself new ones. Ah, Ken Owen (Carcass drummer) is recoverin and probably (and hopefully) Carcass will reunite. Ho boy I hope the rumour is true though coz it's CARCASS DAGNAMMIT!.

Averting the plague
I shall repent injustice
For whom may ever retake my place
I shall be forever.

Prodigies of valor I see
Forever an epic defiance.


With my cassettes dyin/destroyed/lost/eaten by vermints/etc and are no longer bein a reliable source fer head bangin and/or air bassin, so, on to CD collections!!

My current wish list:
CD(s): At The Gates: Slaughter of The Soul, Carcass: Heartwork / Necroticism; Descanting The Insalubrious / Swansong / Wake Up And Smell.., Arch Enemy: Burning Bridges / Wages of Sin / Anthem of Rebellion (gonna miss my ex-CDs.. *sob*), Slayer: South of Heaven / Reign In Blood, Death: The Sound of Perseverance

T-Shirt(s): Carcass, Detonation, Arch Enemy

Etc(s): Maggi Mee, Any other instant noodles

Ahh.. My sister is hoggin the phone line so I'll have to wait fer quite a moment (forever) before I can publish this post. Urghhhhhh............................ I was supposed to publish this about, uh, 1 an hour ago.

No comments: