Saturday, July 17, 2004

True to the passion

It's 23:41 and it's rainin like cats and dogs. It's pretty much a rainy season this past few weeks. Everytime Ramadhan is around the corner, rain will pour almost everyday a few month before the fastin month. And fer sure, Ramadhan will be yet again, a test fer all muslim. I've been skippin work a few days in this month because of rain. In fact I started my work after the Friday prayer yesterday coz I'm havin a bad headache. I was soaked the day before and I was granted that headache. Luckily I didn't catch any cold or fer sure it'll be a few days off.

Another job applied, thus requirin another wait and hope. Sigh. I do hope I'll get a new job. After more than a year workin this job I have, I really think that it's enough. Workin a job I have no interest in fer a period this long is almost unbelievable to me. Oh, one of my friend was voted by his department to resign from his current job. Voted? Come on. I feel sorry fer him. Sometime life is really cruel to us huh. Everyday it's work fer money -> get paid -> waste money -> work some more to get more money to waste. I guess I'm included too. But I have passion fer jobs that I'm interested in. That's a bit different. Uhm, I guess the correct way to put it is I have passion fer things I'm
interested in. And if those things changed to job, it'll be better. Fer now, I'm not bothered to put a price on pc troubleshootin I've done fer my neighbour, friends etc coz I just like doin it. The passion fer it. Heck if they offered somethin in return I'll surely accept but that's not mandatory.

Maybe because I'm not workin fer it. I'm just helpin. Things might get different if I was workin in a computer company and I'm paid to do it. But I'm sure the passion is still there. Some of my friends strayed from things they love to do because of money. Some even erased those things they have passion fer completely. Did I say it's bad? No. I guess they made the right choice. But the right choice fer them doesn't mean it's right fer anyone else. Includin me. In a sense, I've strayed from what I'm fond of too, if we're talkin about workin on the things. But I'm still true to those things, though it's not my job. Ah, it feels like sentimental things yet again. I guess it is.

No comments: