Sunday, August 01, 2004

*Put any topic you want*

*sigh*. No jammin today fer me. But lucky me I can keep meself busy with Worms 3D. I've been killin fellow worms-of-war since I woke up. Wow. No social life. Typical enough.

Ngeh. The At The Gates - Slaughter of The Soul CD is gone. I guess my friend sold it already. I won't bother searchin fer it on local music store coz fer sure they don't know bout it and say "Oh, that band. Sorry it's sold out." Yeah, sure. At first I thought I wanna go out mall-walkin searchin fer a good Discman Belt Pack / Waist Pouch which can hold 6 CDs. But heck I was too busy playin Worms 3D I fergot all bout it. Tomorrow I hope.

August is here again. The band has agreed to start practisin our new songs. I hope our demo can be released before the end of this year. Fahmi have 2 songs, Nuar and Bobby both have 1 song each. Me? I'm still out of ideas. Hopefully it's not fer long.

Ah, better resume my Worms 3D mission. Again? Yeah, you know what they say.. "Resistant is futile."

No comments: