Monday, August 30, 2004

4th September gigs

The 4th of September gigs is still on and last night was my 1st jam session with Fractured. We're goin to perform 3 of the demo's songs and probably another 3 cover songs. Yeah, 6 songs in total. Urgh. It's puttin pressure fer sure though it's fun indeed. Ah. Wanna know a secret? Actually, the demo has no lyric whatsoever :). Seriously. But now I've made 2 of the song's lyrics and another 2 comin up soon. It's kinda hard to make lyrics when someone has already sung it coz I have to get the lyric fits in whatever the heck the ex-vocalist was singin. The songs in the demo is:

Band: Fractured
Title: Arch Gate of Insanity

Track 1: Inside The Bodybag
Track 2: War of God
Track 3: The Life Inside The Hole
Track 4: Once Stabbed

This titles is as written on the demo album. I've personally changed some of the song's title to fit my lyrics which I've made. As I've said, we're gonna perform 6 songs and I hope to see some of you guys there. Where? Oh, we still have no details on the exact location, time etc but it's suppose to be somewhere at Jalan Pekeliling near ITAR (or ITTAR, yeah the Institut Tun Abdul Razak I guess). More on that later when I get the full details.

Our 1st jam session (with me as the new lineup) was awesome. We're jammin again tonight coz the gigs dateline is very near. I still fergot many of the lyrics (like the cover songs etc, not to mention the demo songs which don't have lyrics at all.. Ack!) and I hope I won't mess the band's performance later.

It seems that a "Tribute To Metallica" gigs was schedule on the same day as my band's gigs.

I have to spend less time on the net coz my bill was killin me. Drats. Where the hell is my StreamyX!!! Later.

No comments: