Thursday, August 05, 2004

I'm dull when it comes to topic...

Ack. I had a bad dream last night. My goatie got shaved clean in my dream. Yeow! I wonder what it mean.

I'm startin to think that I'm ready fer the commitment of buyin my own car. Hah!. Definitely cheap cars. Like 1985 BMW 320i which is basically cheap (bout below RM13K) and does look good (if the modification is right). My boss used to ask me if I'm interested in buyin my own car a few times before but I think I was not ready fer that yet. Strangely when I'm thinkin of buyin one, he didn't bother askin me bout it.. Sheesh. There's a Hyundai Elantra on sale fer a very special price at my friend's place. She (the car, me too dunno why most things are related to 'she' rather than 'he') is very attractive and have been quite modified by the previous owner. So, is it a go? or a no go? I dunno, I'm still unpredictable.

When I think bout my Japanese friend upcomin visit, I remembered somethin. Ramadhan! Lucky me she wanna come before the fastin month starts. If she visit in the middle of Ramadhan, then I'm sure things are a bit difficult. Fer both of us. *me imagine her sips her soda, walkin on BB Walk and me tries not to look.... *gulp*

No comments: