Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Layout cleaup

Phew. I've done cleanin up the layout / html tags of my homepage. Now theorically all browser in earth can access my website. Even lynx, links and any other text-only web browser. Yeah. Support the non browser-specific www!.

My sister is still hackin some program fer her assignment. Even I'm caught with it. Hah. I got meself some compiler and it's fun to hack together. I can learn C++ at the same time. Yeah I don't know C++, yet. Oh. Hackin = hackers? Depends on which 'hacker' are you thinkin. The media's term of 'hacker' or programmer's term of 'hacker'. Both are different. Don't get confused with 'cracker' and 'hacker'.

Someone came to my office this evenin, talkin bout buyin a Kenari which is on sale and he said he's gonna cash out some money fer bookin and never came back. Weird. I even gave him the car keys so he can check the car but he didn't accept it. Extra weird. Peoples nowaday. He just ask, not tryin to steal it or anythin, confirmin fer bookin payment and gone.

No comments: