Thursday, August 12, 2004

Gettin to know, greedy & code rewritten.

There's a girl currently who had my mobile number and sms me bout 'gettin to know - let's be friend' stuff. Ack. Not a bad thing but (yeah there's a but) I dunno if I'm that friendly enough (in a sense) to be made a friend (fer female). I don't differentiate between male and female friends and I treat em both the same (even the gua lu slang when talkin but not all of em though.). Better change that. Anyway, let's see how long she can stand bein my friend. *grins*.

I've started bein greedy now. I do many things I didn't (don't have the time to) do now. Fer example, I work in a used-car cum insurance company so now me myself sell car, and I'm gettin active with me bein a Takaful Nasional's agent. Oh, no more pendin fer computer related freelance job (repair etc) and I'll do it after work. I have to. I really want that darn Elantra. Ahah!

p/s: My boss just got that hint today. He said the car is nice and I can buy it. Ah... What does it mean? Don't ask me, I dunno.

The rewritin of my homepage layout and codes is done. Now wishin fer people to come visit. *kitten face*.

*darn. I kept fergettin to change the topic..

No comments: