Saturday, August 14, 2004

8910 & Elantra

Yeah, probably I'll get that 1992 Hyundai Elantra by the next week or so. Eep. Didn't realized that it's so soon. I just booked meself a new phone (not a brand new phone, but a new phone fer me) and my budget fer this month are really tight. Well, if not now, then when? I guess I'll better get use to the new budgetin plan so I can work harder to find more money to burn. :).

The current car's state is not much of an eye candy but I got plans fer it. I haven't got the chance to test the engine (haven't done a test drive yet) so I got no clue on that. Exterior is ok, with a minor scratch on the right body (fergiven). The interior is not in my likin because it has front and rear leather seats (black). Ouch. I hate leather seats. And I hate black leather seats. It'll be hot as hell when drivin in a sunny afternoon. The front bumper is dented a bit on the right side, probably a minor accident but as long as the body is ok (no welded parts etc), it's fine with me. Surely there will be a few repairin works to be done. It's a used car anyway.

What phone? Ah, I wanna buy 8910 (titanium). If Syah got the model right, the phone will be mine by the end of this month. Actually I wasn't hopin fer the car and the phone deal was a real quick deal so that's why I gave the phone deal a go. All of a sudden, my friend (from the used-car company) said that he agrees with my term of price (Hurrah!) and the deal is on. Ack.

2 things that will suck my wallet dry. Hopefully, I'll get that favourite phone of mine and fer the first time, I'll have my own car. Now, work harder.....

No comments: