Tuesday, August 03, 2004

My friend is comin fer a visit!

Nothin new today, my sister has repaired her car's front glass so now she can drive again. My kid sister is comin back on next tuesday early in the mornin fer her semester break. Surely I'll be waitin fer her coz I'm fer sure can sleep thinkin bout my kid sister waitin there, at the bus terminal early in the mornin with not so many people around. No way. I'll wait fer her. And you know, maniacs nowadays.

My email-pal from Japan are plannin to have a few days stay here in Malaysia and visit me. Ack. I'm such a lousy tourist guide so I hope her stay won't be a nightmare. She said she wanted to have a taste of durian at my grandpa's farm. I sure hope the durian season there has not yet ended but if it is, there should be nothin wrong with buyin from local fruit store aye? Seriously, I'm quite nervous when I think bout it. I really hope she didn't expect too much on her upcomin trip here because like I've said, I'm a lousy tourist guide. She'll be comin next month. ACK! Not enough time to prepare!!! Aaaaaaaaaaa.......!

I've made another blog on FreeBSD & Me. I dunno if I can keep up with all this homepage editin/updatin, this blog, FreeBSD blog, my band, Enjoyin/learnin FreeBSD, playin Worms 3D (Ahah!), real life, work etc etc which have tolled much of my free time lately. Ah, I guess just go with the flow and do it slow and easy. And logically, nobody asked me to do all this things and I'm the one who made it so... FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!! (thunder strikes... again).

No comments: