Thursday, March 31, 2005

My grandmother is in hospital & packin my bags.

I just came back from hospital. Went to visit my grandmother (my father's side) who had a breathin difficulties. She is 84 years old. When I saw here just now, she's ok and she talks to me and my cousins. Because of there's only a few of male grandchildrens she ever had, I'm sort of special to her. She even remembers my last ex-gf (she thinks I'm still havin a relationship with her, I don't want to tell her bout the breakup) and she'll be in the hospital fer a couple more days. I hope everythin will be ok. To tell you the truth, I'm in a state of division right now. To go to Singapore or not. But I have to go. Like I've said, I hope everythin will be fine.

I'm packin my bag right after this blog. So, no more bloggin until this Sunday. Fahmi will come to my house at 8:00 o'lock next mornin and our ticket is fer 10:30's bus trip. I wish I won't accidently left anythin important behind tho. eg: like my bass guitar (LoL). Got no more to say fer now. So, you guys will read bout me later this Sunday. Wish us a safe journey and good luck on our trip/show. Later!

No comments: