Monday, March 21, 2005

Long and hot day

Ever wish the day could be longer and the fun never ends? Well you wish has come true. But. Yeah there's a but. It'll be a long hot day. Article written in Utusan Malaysia Online - Dalam Negeri (note that this is written in Bahasa Malaysia) tell just the same thing. Startin tomorrow, 21st March 2005; the sun will stay with us longer than 12 hours. Probably 14 hours. Now that's a long day. Not to mention that the sun will be right above us contributin to a hotter climate. This phenomenan will continue fer a few days. Visit here fer information of this so called equinox.

If the forecast is true, then we're talkin bout 40Celcius here man. Wow. It's time fer us to buy sunblock. I dunno how it'll be but I'm pretty sure it's way hot. Even this few weeks is a physical torture. Dry season, lack of rains. Lyin on the beach will be a bad idea. Unless cancer ain't your concern. I can imagine meself can barely keepin my eyes open ridin my bike. I don't quite like sunlight. Yeah it's a vampire thingy. No I won't get burn out tho. I'm a daywalker. Heh I'm startin to write nonsense here. Hey do you know that it's written in the newspaper (Malaysian) that our current hot weather is makin people moody? Bad mood. Yeah well it's true. You can ask Ferrari fans everywhere (ouch.. :P). Oh yeah blame it on the weather. Ok ok it's a bad joke. Sheesh chill out. Seriously, keep lotsa drinkin water handy fer this few days. Urrhh just thinkin bout this equinox make me thirsty. Ah well luckily our workin hour don't get extended. Later.

No comments: