Sunday, March 06, 2005

Late jam & sore throat..

I opened this Blogger Editor at 10:00AM or so, and actually writin somethin (this blog) at about 6:00PM. Hah! What happened? I fell asleep. Me and Fractured had a jam session last night which started at 2:00AM. Imagine that. Plus all the teh tarik session after that, which a simple math can assume that I got back home really late. This guys have the habit of bookin the darn studio at the last hour, so that's why we always got late night jam session. Drats. It's very tirin.

Speakin of late night jammin last night, I nearly lost my voice. The cold left me leavin an itch on my throat. And coughin is makin it worst. This is bad. With the Singapore gigs is comin in a few weeks, I don't want anythin bad happen to my throat and/or voice. 1st time performin outside Malaysia and already losin my voice? Now that sucks. I'm now quittin smokin until my throat is healthy again. Sheesh just writin bout quittin smoke is hard enough. Later.

No comments: