Sunday, March 20, 2005

F1 fever again. Go Sauber-Petronas (Sorry Ferrari fans..)

It's F1 fever again! If you're an F1 fan, go visit http://www.malaysiangp.com.my fer it is a local-based website on everythin bout man and wheels. Cool site as currently I can see the F1 countdown timer showin me there'll be 2 hours and 45mins left until F1 starts. Way cool. The site also have information bout Moto GP, Japan GT, Merdeka Endurance and many more which is great. It also have information on how to get to Sepang F1 Circuit, info on Malaysia, races merchandise and lots more. The site is geared towards Sepang F1 Circuit and its activities.

Speakin bout F1, I wonder how it'll go with the dry season here in Malaysia. Hot fer sure. Very hot. I guess we'll have many dramatic moments in the race today. Be it mechanical failures, engine failures etc. No I'm not bein sarcastic. It's just that it's very hot here. Well this will be a new challenge to the drivers. Can't let em win easy aye?

I'm waitin fer the next.. ehem.. Japan GT. Dunno if they air it on TV though. Till then. Tanosimimasyo!!

No comments: