Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cold and shampoo.

Today is one of those days when the body didn't function at the optimum performance. I got a cold and it's quite a story how I got it. Tersedak == choke? I dunno. Then the back of the nose starts to feel sick. And soon the body starts to give up. Well I need a rest anyway.

I've been usin this "Hair Fall Control" shampoo fer nearly 2 weeks now (2 times per week). I always uses Rejoice "Dandruff Control" shampoo and I'm still a happy user. But because I haven't restock my fav shampoo yet, I was left with the only option of usin my sister's shampoo. I'll spare the product name. What's my verdict? When it says "Hairfall Control" it really is. And I guess the shampoo ain't happy with my long hair. I better get meself the trusty Rejoice again or else there'll be no hair to shampoo. Later.

No comments: