Saturday, March 26, 2005

Fallin in love.. and just fallin

I always look at her when I'm there. Fer such a figure like that, who ain't anyway? Many are lookin too. Men and women alike. Can't blame em though, she's attractive. Very attractive. Sometime I wonder what if, if I had her. Sheesh it's unimaginable. Just thinkin bout possibilities scares me. She might be someone else's special thing. Yeah there are others like her but when I got my eyes fixed on her, and only her, then it's a different thing. It's insane, to be fallin in love and knowin that you just can have her. Just thinkin bout who'll finally get her is breakin me. But I can't hope forever, can I? And she won't wait forever, will she? As I walk outside the buildin where she's at, I saw her again. Still beautiful as always. Damn hot. And I saw someone is approachin her. I can't bear this any longer. The torment, the hopelessness. And at that specific moment, I said to meself:

"Someday that Ibanez EDA WILL be mine....". Later

No comments: