Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Metalterus.com.my, job hunt (again?) & Ibanez EDA

Fer you metalheads. You can read many metal infos about local and oversea metal scene at http://www.metalterus.com.my. The site is geared towards BM readers so keep your English - Bahasa Malaysia dictionary handy. I heard a news that the Singapore gigs we (Fractured) will be playin will be posted there on the site. The flyers has been printed but I didn't receive my copy yet so talk is talk fer now. The gigs info is still a secret even to meself and I'm kinda doubt the news I heard. Damnit. I need some sorta proof so it's easier fer me to tell/brag/bullshit about it to my friends. Sheesh. Yeah bein pissed-off is my 2nd name.

I'll probably go fer a job interview in KL tomorrow with my buddy. Don't tell my boss because I didn't. Anyway it may be another failed plannin unworthy of rementionin so no high hopes fer that.

I dreamt I was playin is a gigs with an Ibanez EDA bass. Tell ya the truth, it was wayyyyyyyyy sweet. So, I'll marry those who give that dream bass-o-mine fer my b-day. No doubt. Yep. Uh-huh. Yessirree. Hah!. Later.

No comments: