Friday, March 23, 2007

I'll play at whatever-the-gig-is, see ya on 25th! *If we can find the place..*

So...

Uh, ..

I still didn't get any information regarding our next show. Yeah the upcoming 25th gig. Asked around and the guys didn't know much about it too. Hell. Is it a private gig or something? Can't imagine Angah shredding his guitar wearing zebra's underpants in front of a group of mid-age women. Haha!

Tomorrow I'll be off to Angah's house, staying there fer 1 night before going to the wherever-the-place-is gig. Sooooo, I'll be out of the net fer a few days, and that means I'll update the informations about the gig, after the whatever-the-gig-name-will-be is done. I don't know why nobody asked whoever-the-organiser-is more informations. It's too late to care now. Bah. All I care now is about my freakin new strings. Hopefully I don't have to borrow someone's bass guitar.

About that crush thingy, I think it's better to leave the feelings like that. Untouched. No further approach, no plans or anything. I just like the feeling. No need to ruin it with some serious thingy. And she doesn't need to know. Later.

No comments: