Friday, March 09, 2007

Freaky horoscope..

I just came back from my cousin's house. Been there fer a few days. So there I was, looking at this place I call home and I saw a 'Remaja' mag. Flipping through it, and I saw the horoscope section. Bah. Turn out to be the only page I stop flipping at. The heck. Just read it through.

And then. BAM!. It says (lousy translations up ahead):

Think this year as a new page. Look forward, don't look back anymore. The offer from your nearest relatives must be accepted as it's connected to your future. There'll be many chances after 12th, so don't lose it.

Financial: Getting thinner because your plan(s) got screwed in the middle.
Career: Don't run away from problems.
Health: Lung's problem.
Love: You are really lonely and need someone to be by your side.
Men: Careful on making promises.


Bloody 'el. Sometime this things amuses me. Some other time, it's freaky. Not saying I believe this sorta things but, hell, it's plain impressive. Just as I've been doing a bit of a deep thinking about a job offer from my cousin. Darn. Someone been scooping on my life or what? Ah, Isman, you're an aries too right? And I kinda know this misses you by a gazillon marks. So, I think this things do get to the right person sometime. Not all the time. Heck.

How bout the others? Hah!. Like I said, it's impressive.. Later.

4 comments:

geeky_ayin said...

since when layan 'remaja'?haha

Karl said...

Err. cik ayin. opis mate beli then tinggal ateh mejo. layan yo la.

isman said...

hehe, some of'em dude not all ... i guess, ur case all smacked in the face? all just coincidences

Karl said...

Yeah dude. Right on the forehead. Kind of. Wonder if there's a howto or somethin fer this horoscope writers. I mean, they must be creative to write all this things right? But I bet this one is the result of scoopin me private life. Hah!