Thursday, March 15, 2007

Gig infos? What infos? Urgh.. and other mumblings.

What's the date huh? March 13th or something. Got a few more days before the Subang gig. My TR Series is still naked. Without strings. Collecting dust. And still no information(s) on the upcoming shows?! ARGHH! Everytime, EVERYTIME we have show(s) we're listed in, the situation will always be like this. Everyone is keeping quiet. Bah! At least a text msg or something. Then when it's a few hours before the show, everybody, EVERYBODY will be chaotic. "What's the playlist?", "Did you get the yet? We're gonna play it.", "Did you by any chance find my wristband?". Urgh. I still didn't get any flyer. If somehow this show got cancelled or something, all my band's friends in myspace will get pissed off. Ok we only have 3 friends in there so it's a bit too much. Haha.

Still haven't call up my cousin to confirm on whether to accept his job offer or not. The favor is more on his side though. But because I'm currently busy playing with my new server, I guess I still have a reason to be here fer another few more days.

Here, it's raining almost everyday. Weird because people I know seems to be whining about the lack of downpour in their area. My cousin, the guys at my previous home, some other people. It rained here a while ago. When it's not raining here, it's pretty hot.

Finished half the lyrics of our new song. Wanted to finish the song quick but I'm not multitasked enough. Heh. Got meself busy with my server like I've said. Have a few things I wanted to change fer that new song but I haven't had the time to discuss it with the boys yet. Oh, btw, the new song is call "Leaving Deads Behind". Expect that to be played live in another few more gigs. If we got more gig offers.

Speaking about music, Epiphone Les Paul & Dean Explorer ML basses been haunting me lately. I find that Les Paul basses are sexy. Found some good deals on 'em in Ebay, along with my all time favorite Ibanez Destroyer. Anyway I can just window shop fer now. Still, just seeing the pictures makes me feel sunny inside. Like candy to kids. I'm seeking fer someone who'll give me any of the 3 basses I've mentioned fer whatever reason or none. Hah! Tough luck.

I'm planning to buy a new pair of Chuck Taylor's shoe. Found a shop in OneUtama and can't call the discounts there a bargain so I just skipped it. Maybe I should look in Seremban. Later.

No comments: