Saturday, March 17, 2007

IslamicTube: YouTube with Islam contents.

I got an invitation email. Not sure when it was sent. Don't know who sent it. What it is about? That someone wants me to see IslamicTube.

Fer that somebody, I thank you. IslamicTube is just like YouTube. The difference is that IslamicTube allows people to share videos about, well, Islam. See it fer yourself. Currently they have many videos about Islam culture, people, debates (Ahmed Deedat anyone?). I guess this site is new. Well I might be wrong. Here's the address:

http://islamictube.net

So that's the thing I felt like sharing with you guys. Later.

3 comments:

AQNTech said...

fanks

i think it was me.. that sent u the invite!

Karl said...

ah.. thank you then. the link is cool. hmm never imagine there's other who actually read me blog here :).

AQNTech said...

Almost a year on since my first post.. check out the new design!