Friday, March 16, 2007

New update on the gigs.. Not sure you'll like to read it..

Ok. 1st of all, I'd like to apology. There's been a few changes on this gig thingy *taking cover*...

...

...

...

Enough of that. Fahmi called and told me that the proposed 31st March gig has been canceled. Not our fault in any way. Seems like the organiser is having a problem about location. :/. Can't say I'm glad to hear about it too. It was supposed to be a big one and.. canceled. Shucks.

Another info. No I don't have the flyer fer our next show, neither do Fahmi. But the date will be on the 25th March...

*taking cover*... *again..*

...

...

Ok ok I'm sorry! Not my fault! Sheesh. So now I have to update the myspace. Later.

Update: Ops. My bad. There was no 18th March gig. The Subang's show has always been 25th March. Don't ask me, I don't know where I got the idea meself. *taking cover*....

...

...

No comments: