Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not that important but heck I wrote it didn't I?

Uhm. I wanted to say somethin. Kinda important. Important to me I mean. Well, I'm pretty sure it's nobody else's problem. But heck. I just wanted to say.. Hmm.. *shy*.. I mean.. You see.. .. *s.h.y*.. It's somethin like this.. .. uhh.. *shy*..

Ok, ok. I just wanted to say. Arrhhh! How to put it. I, I'm in this kind of situation, you see. I guess I'm in that situation (it's 'this' or 'that'?.. weeeeell..). I'm not sure but I think I am. Uh might as well spill it out. It's kind of difficult to express. Twisted or somethin. Never imagine I'll be in the situation. Not at this time. With her! Urh.

Ok I think, I guess, I'm kind of have a some sort of thing, like somethin like a crush, on someone I never thought I will.



*blush*


p/s: that's why I've been listenin to HIM - Wicked Game lately...


*bluuuuuusssssshhhhh*

2 comments:

isman said...

someone is in lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Karl said...

well not actually true. maybe it's just some sort of nerve disfunctions or a wrong instinct. maybe a wrong message. crossline or somethin. shucks i'm not makin sense *burrowin my head like an ostrich...* Haha!