Thursday, February 23, 2006

Shocked at my father's health state..

I got a call this mornin, from my kid sister. It seems that she was tryin to contact me since I lost my mobile. She said that my father went fer medical checkup and the test result is shockin. My father have a brain tumor.

That explains the current situation he's in. I'm still in shock. I just don't know what to think. But I do know that my father is strong. I wish I could say somethin that will make him comfortable. But, damn, I just don't know how to react with him. I guess all those time we're separated made me like what I am now. I do care. It's just that I don't know how to show it. So am I guilty fer that?

Enough with me whinin bout my past. I pray fer my father's safety. I'll try to be there when he need me. I'm bein honest and realistic. I'm his son.

Later.

No comments: