Thursday, February 02, 2006

DIY car project gettin better! & my dad.

Woohoo! Somethin I never expected. Well, I got a very great bargain from the owner of a food stall near my place. No I didn't get discount fer Nasi Lemak but I got a Fully Synthetic oil and 4 new NGK +3 spark plugs (equivalent of Bosch +3, yeah the thing with 3 pins or whatever the name is.) fer RM 100! I mean, well, a Full Synthetic oil alone will be more than RM200 dude! Weird huh? Bought those from a food stall. Well, not quite. His wife runs the stall and he works, uhm, I'm not sure where he works but he knows Karamjit Singh (The Malaysian rally driver.) and he's well versed in engine etc. He'll introduce me to his fav workshop where I can get genuine services / parts fer much much less. Great. He can even renew my insurance and road tax (Wow, to think that I used to do those things as a career.. Well it's not Seremban now and I don't know where's where here in Puchong.)

Eh, fergot to mention that I paid fer the oil only. So it's just 50 bucks. I told him to hold the spark plugs first until my next pay but he insisted that I use it first and pay him when I have the money. Only if my workmate pay up his debt.. I'm puttin a change of the car's timing belt as my main priority now. The car's nearly 1 years old since I bought it and I don't know if the previous owner changed the timing belt before I got it. It's better to be safe than sorry. Faulty timing belt is a disaster. So I was told.

My friend Syah has already moved to his new house. So I'll most probably be busy this weekend fer my DIY car project. Top overhaul will be the motto this week and I can't wait to get my hands dirty. I flushed the radiator today and the leftover is sure messy. Heh. Been a long time since I done that. Eh, wait, I never clean my radiator before. So that's why it's so dirty. Hmmm. Wonder what'll happens when I done the top overhaul, put in the new oil and the spark plugs. Ahhhh! It'll be good. No. It'll be superb! I'm rebuildin my car tools so I don't have much yet. I still need to buy oil filter's opener. Call me a cheapskate but I just love to do those easy things meself. Hope I don't have much appointments this weekend.

Enough with my engine fetish. This is the longest holiday I had since I first work here. Well, there's no appointment until today. But then Bobby is usin my helmet because his was stolen so I can ride my bike. I had to shift the appointments fer tomorrow, err, today (It's already Thursday today).

I went to my dad's house last weekend and he didn't remember who I am until my big sister told him. Then he slowly regains his memories bout me. He got a problem with his right eyes so now he covers it with cloth. We talked.

I'm off to sleep now. Ah, just fer the info, actually this place me and Bobby rented, is a bit haunted. More on that later.

No comments: