Saturday, February 18, 2006

What a week...

What a week. I lost my mobile, waited to replace it until my boss gave 1 to me 2 days ago. Can't use my old sim card because Celcom blocked it. I already paid the dues and still they need me to go to the nearest Center to reactivate the darn line. The good news is, there's none in Puchong. How bout that huh? So I have to choose between PJ and Klang. Because Klang is my work area, I don't have to think twice.

Got 2 appointment last Friday, 1 in Klang and 1 in Puchong. But then I have to follow a new guy to USJ because he's not that confident to install Streamyx. Ok fine as long as I can do my work later after that. I was thinkin bout replacin my missin sim card and reactivatin another before or after I'm done with the installation in Klang, which I've set at 4.00pm. Guess what, it was 5.15pm and I'm still stuck in USJ. It was rainin so I was soaked through the jacket I wore. Fine, I can still rush to Klang to catch up with the jobs. But no I was stuck in Shah Alam because it was rainin like crazy. After waitin fer a long while, I choose to cancel the plan and head back to Puchong. So I lost 2 plans just like that. Nice.

Tried to catch my other appointment in Puchong, but it's rained heavily there too. So I was drenched, water drippin on my pants. My shoe was like a lake. So I had that appointment canceled too. So I can't use the old sim card yet.

Called up the 2 people I supposed to do the installation fer today, tryin to set up another appointment. Got it, the earliest was at 6.00pm. So I waited, it's started to rain. Bad news. But it was still ok. So I head up to Klang, to Celcom Center. Great, it's closed already. My bad, it's Saturday and it's already 5 somethin. It rained in Shah Alam but I got my raincoat. It was ok. Called up the Klang customer then she said that she can't, need to change the appointment to Monday. Wow. Fine. Still can't use the damn sim card.

Went back to Puchong, got reappointed to do the installation at the Puchong's customer somewhere after Mahgrib. Waited in front of his house until Isyak. Called him but went to voicemail. 20cents gone just like that. Great. Went home and open up the work order, heck somebody installed Streamyx fer that Puchong's guy already. I wanted to call my boss to see if any of my teammate is appointed to do that. But hey, I can't use the sim card.

So here I am. Whinin my arse's off fer you stranger's readin pleasure. Yeah so it sucks to be alone. No one who I can spill my problems with, and seein her reaction at the same time. To hear her voice tellin me it's ok, those things I've been through, just to make me feel better. Sittin next to me when I've regained my senses, enjoyin dinner with me. And after I went home, she'll ring just to make sure I'm ok. *sigh*.. Ah wait, I can't use my damn sim card..

Later.

No comments: