Monday, February 06, 2006

I got meself 2 puppies. ;) . Read on!

I unofficially adopted 2 puppies. Wait wait, before you starts thinkin bout negative things, lemme explain. It's unofficial. The poor puppies was abandoned by their mother. Me and Syah was movin his things from his old house to his new place when we saw the puppies sleepin in his parkin lot. We tried to get the puppies out of the place but as we can't touch it, it's hard. Most of the time it's us who was runnin out of the parkin lot. So, I wrapped my hand with a plastic bag and I lift the puppies, one by one and put them on the parkin lot next door which is empty.

It's my 1st time ever, holdin a puppy and I was a bit nervous. After I transfered em all, the poor creatures can't stop barkin. Sure they are hungry or somethin, but we don't have any dog food around. Might as well try givin em cat food. And so they enjoyed Whiskers. As they're eatin, I rubs their heads, tryin to make em comfortable. Although shielded with a plastic bag, I can feel their skins. It's like holdin a cat but you know it's a puppy.

To make sure them puppies don't tresspass into my friend's parkin lot again, we made a barricade out of boxes on the main gate. So the main gate was invulnerable. We know those puppies can't get through it. Except that they don't use the main gate to enter. They're small enough to squeeze through the fences. So the next mornin the puppies sleeps just outside Syah's cat cage. So I had to pick em up again and put em next door. They look happy after I gave em more Whiskers. Damn cute while they're wigglin their tails. I know the puppies is happy.

So Syah bought additional fence with smaller hole to cover up every fence we think the puppies can get through. We still give food to the puppies. And I regularly went next door to pat em and see their tails wiggle. Somehow they think of me as their guardian or master or somethin. They even rush towards me as I'm startin my bike to get back home. Cute, but it was a heck of a time to get the puppies behave and stay inside the neighbour's lot.

1 of the puppies has been taken, by an unknown person. I wonder why the person didn't take em all. The puppies is still very young, and they're clean. If nobody wants em, maybe in a few more days we have to take em to a pet shop or somethin. Or we might as well be the unofficial adopter, until they can live by themselves or until someone moved next door.

Although we muslim aren't allowed to touch dog, we don't have the rights to abuse em. Dogs are still God's creation. Animal knows about pain, so don't hurt em. I don't like dogs, but I don't hate em. And honestly I enjoyed pattin em heads, watchin em wigglin their tails and walkin towards me when they see me. I wish someone would adopt those puppies. And until that time comes, I'll be back to feed em and play with those cute puppies. Later.

No comments: