Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Another new song ready.

Satisfaction. It feels so good. Me and Fractured had a jam session 2 days ago and we filled the whole hour practicin one of our new song. I named the song 'Death Zone' and the session went great. The song changed from the last time I practice it and now the song is longer. Anyway, the song is still as intense as I wanted it to be.

I wrote the lyrics the 1st time I practice it and because it's been a long while since the song was completed, I kinda get the lyrics on and off. Haha. Well can't blame me fer that. Fer me, it's easier to memorise a lyrics when I play it with the band. Play it with my TR Series. In that situation, I can see which part is hard fer me to play and sing and focus more on practicin that specific part harder.

Fer me, this is my favourite song. Why? Because it has the tempo I wanted in a song. Fast but not rushin, catchy but technical and most of all, it's a challenge to sing and play bass with this song. Not to say that this song is very hard or I'm a great bassplayer. I'm just sayin that it's challengin because I need to improve more.

Now it's just 2 more songs until we're ready fer recordin. The original planned date fer recordin has slipped to early of June. Can't help it. Hey, we're not a full-time musician and we all have a day job to live with! And I can't wait to release the new album too damnit!

I'm still waitin fer Udin's version of Langsuyr's My Oath For Thee cover. I have the permission to change the lyrics so I need to hear the new version before I can write it. Fahmi has completed the next new song and there's a few tweak here and there. I personally hope we can practice all the songs soon because I can't wait to get in a studio.

Darn, I still have this song echoin in my head. So it must be good. Eh? Later.

No comments: