Thursday, January 26, 2006

My dad is not well & when is the pay up?

Got a phone call from my sis, sayin that I'm needed in Seremban as soon as possible. My dad is not well. He got thinner, and he doesn't even remember why my kid sister went to Penang. So I'm goin back this weekend. It's been a while though.

A colleague of mine borrowed 110 bucks and said he'll pay up on the next thursday. Well 8 thursdays has passed and still nothin. Is he hopin fer me to forget bout it? I don't know but I can't afford to forget that amount of money. I even have to delay my Carcass CD just so that he can use the money. Now my buddy who's sellin the CD is askin me if I really want the CD. *sigh*. Oh yeah the guy who borrowed my money is the same guy who borrowed my car too. Nice eh? Such a headache. I'll probably understand it if he can tell some reason fer delayin the return money, but then he just keep a close lips. Later.

No comments: