Saturday, January 14, 2006

Got my car back hah!

My car was scheduled fer auction today. Yeah so I got it back. I took it yesterday and the condition is, well, not so healthy. No rust whatsoever. But then there's a few scratches here and there. Better do some checklist thing.

1) Visual condition: Ok. But there's a bit of a dent and scratch on the rear left of the car's body (I don't know if 8cm++ is "a bit". That's quite long. *sigh*.). Shit. I can ignore it if the door is scratched but the body! Arghhh. There's also a a long scratch on the right door. *raise middle fingers on the air*.

2) Battery: Basically dead. Dried to the bone. So I had to buy a new battery. Roasted 90 bucks fer that new batt. Damn. Then because I accidently connected the wrong wiring fer the new battery (is there any standard fer the battery?) it made the fuses burnt too. Got the light workin but the stereo, interior light is all kaput. I hope it's just the fuse(s).

3) Air-condition: No fan now. Nice. The gas has run out too I guess. It was full before they took the car. Just fucken great. I have to send the car to air-cond shop.

4) Engine: It's ok. But the sound is pretty much harsher than before. Might be the engine oil. So I have to change it too. It was a new oil.

3) Misc: They took the gear lock out and didn't bother to even place it back properly. Nice job. Oh my boots is missin too. When I got the car, the back panel (where some car woofer is installed. I don't know the proper name in car terminology.) was disassembled so I had to install it myself. Somebody opened the panel behind the rear light (in the car's boot) and didn't bother to assemble it back.

Fer now, there's all I can think of. Well, can't expect these guy to take a good care of the cars aye? Thankfully all of the most important documents is still there. My cassettes too is still safe. Next time, if I don't have the money to pay the car, I'll make sure it'll not get repossessed easily. The car might not be as drivable as it was the next time it's park in that place. Anger aside, it's good to drive that bugger again. *smile*. Later.

p/s: oopsie. I accidently posted this on my FreeBSD & Me's blog. My bad.

No comments: