Friday, January 06, 2006

Ridin in the flood, car auctionin & no "balik kampung" this weekend.. again..

Phew. I was stuck in Klang this evenin, after doin some installation. The it rained heavily before I get the chance to leave Klang. So I have to take shelter at a nasi lemak shop at Jalan Meru. Sat there fer more than 1 hour before I decided to ride in the rain. So I rode my bike and after I finally reached Shah Alam, there was this major traffic jam. You know what? The section after the flyover is flooded! Ouch. So I waited until I had to make a choice. I have to ride in the flood. So I wait fer any motorbike to be the pacemaker but none on my side did. But then there was a guy who shove his bike (he doesn't want to have the engine runnin in the flood? Weird.) from the opposite. I watched his trail carefully and then I quickly went to the next side of the road facing the incomin guy. After he made it across, I hold my breath and hope that the engine won't go dead in the center of the flood. Liftin my legs a bit, I tried to balance the bike as I rode in the flood, makin a wave in the flood, controllin the acceleration; makin sure that it's not too fast (or I'll lose balance) and not too slow (the cool engine will go dead quickly and that's a no no.). At the same time rammin the engine once in a while to make sure the water won't get into the exhaust. A few seconds after that, I made it! I made it across without possibly damagin the bike! But then there was people who cheered like I made a show or somethin. Damn.

If I waited fer the flood to clear, it'll take ages as it's still rainin now. I'm glad I made it back home safely without harm to me and my bike. Be carefull when you're ridin in the rain.

I called the finance today. Guess what? My car has been listed fer auction this comin 15th January. Yeow! So the personnel said that I must pay the overdue before 12:00pm on the 14th January. Yikes. And she said that if I don't have enough money to pay all overdue at once, I have to negotiate with the auction department fer that. Ouch. I'm not puttin much hope about that. So I'm left with the option of borrowin some money from my boss and payin him later. This is gettin harder and harder. Come on Karl, you must get the car back!

Hangah is not goin back to Seremban this weekend so that'll make the two of us. *sigh*. It's been a while since Fractured's last jammin session and I miss the feelin of playin bass and singin with the guys. Still no update on the proposed Indonesian gigs though. I even have to delay the new strings of my bass because of my car's situation now. Later.

No comments: