Friday, March 03, 2006

I forgot somethin important & Bike Accident: The Return of Lousy Biker.

Our brain is a complex thing. It's a gift that God gave us with such complexity, we barely know everythin about it. Our brain have many function, be it to compute, memorise and such. Not to forget, another gift to us human, the ability to forget.

God created everythin not without any use. Everythin has it's own purpose. Be it the smallest cell, or the big ol dinosaur. It's just with our limited capabilities, we failed to know why it's created. The same goes to our ability to forget. Imagine our live without it. We will forever be burdened by sorrows and grieves we had in life. Forever troubled by our past mistakes & errors. That's one of the reason we can forget. It's so that we can live, learn and go on with our lives. It's miraculously a usefull ability and sometime, can be the exact opposite.

Ok let's cut the story short huh. I misplaced my car's grant, and now I can't find it. I basically fergot where I put it before. To make it worst, the roadtax will expire next month. Great. Just great. Just in time fer my next roadtax renewal. I've been havin hard times tryin to recall the place where I put it. I've been searchin my home fer gazillion time, my bags, my files, even tryin to shred my pillows apart if that can help but still, the grant is nowhere to be found. And all I have in my mind is a simple clip of me holdin that grant somewhere in the house. *sigh*.

To replace it, is a major pain in the arse. The Police report, Puspakom's inspection, JPJ approval, Finance issues bla bla bla... Arghhh! It's just time and patience consumin. The tense is unbearable. If I still can't find it by the middle of this month, I have no other choice than to replace it and hope that I can live to tell you more about it.

Speakin bout life. I had an accident a few days ago. I was on my way to Klang and a bike rammed mine in Shah Alam. In the middle of a daily traffic jam. The bike hit my right side sendin us both to the ground. Lucky fer me my reflexes is good enough to stop me from slammin my body to the ground.

So what happens after that? Well, my bike have a scratch, the side mirror shattered and ironically, the bike's allignment was better than factory's default. And I have a few scratches on my left leg. That's all. The guy who hit my bike got no serious injury too. But his bike weren't sharin the same luck as he did. The fork's bent and to make it worst, he's asked me fer a compensation. Great.

So the next day, I took him and his bike to a place where a friend of mine is a regular. I got a discount and the guy buggered the 'taukeh' fer a receipt until the garage owner told him to bug off because he only give the receipt to the person who'll pay fer it, which is me.

Notice that I didn't put much details bout the accident here eh. Well, that's because I need to find my darn car's grant and that's more important! Later.

No comments: