Monday, March 13, 2006

So I have to make a new grant..

*sigh*. The grant is still nowhere to be found. Looks like I don't have any other choice than to make a new one. The long and borin process. The torment. If you're wonderin what's the torture of havin to make a new grant is, here's the list.

1) Make a police report.
2) If the car is still under hire-purchase, ask fer a letter of permission (not quite sure, I'll find out in a few days) to print a new grant.
3) Car inspection at PUSPAKOM.
4) Print a new grant at JPJ.

Dependin on the situation, you might or might not need to give the grant to the car's finance. I asked my buddy at BCF (Bumiputra-Commerce Finance) and he said the total cost is about RM100. Yeah it's kinda cheap but then the process will take forever! Bla bla birocracies bla bla. Ah well, take it or leave it.

My hands is itchin to start my DIY engine overhaul project. Very itchy. Itchy itchy itchy. So I have to yet postpone the project until I get a new grant and renew the roadtax.

Went back to Seremban last Saturday, practised Fractured's
new songs. Hoho another 2 new songs and we'll be ready to go recordin. I'm so excited I got my pants wet. Ok seriously now all that's left is to make sure the songs is tight and to find the best studio fer our recordin (and not burnin holes in our pockets too).

Still no word bout the oversea gigs so I guess it's just a rumour. *sigh*. A friend of mine got a slot fer a metal-core gig in either Bandung or Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm tryin to look like I'm not that jealous. Damn. Later.

No comments: