Sunday, July 31, 2005

Can't think of any decent title fer this..

Howdy folks. It's me here, tryin to write some more blog from an internet cafe. It still sucks but hey, had to do what I had to do. Sheesh now this pc's keyboard has a sticky keys so I have to correct almost everythin I wrote. Darn.

I still have no job. Ah, such a short word to describe it. But it's enough.

My sister still haven't cut off my Streamyx so it'll be another month of waste fer my RM88 bucks. Drats. I can't cut it because it's registered usin her name (my name is blacklisted because my old old company use it and had more then a thousand ringgit worth of debt. Drats). I dunno when she'll go to the Telekom and cut it though but I hope it'll be soon. Can't use the darn Streamyx though so what's the use anyway?

I wrote a blog but I left the diskette at home. So here's a brief blog I guess. I wanna write more but this is an internet cafe so it sucks to blog from here. I guess I'll paste the blog later and adjust the date because I blog about yesterday. Heh, it's almost an hour so I better stop. Can't do like what I used to at home. Yeah I kinda love to stare at the internet. Later then.

No comments: