Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Blog from outside, daily-pay jobs & Nintendo DS

Ah. Hello world! This is my 1st time bloggin from an internet cafe. And all I can say is: IT SUCKS. Bloggin fer me is time consumin process. It'll not be a problem if my Streamyx is usable. I'm used to open up the quick blog window and let it open fer a while until I finish up my blog. Now, I have to blog quickly or else it'll burn a hole in my pocket. No don't get me wrong, I can blog quickly. So I'm provin it right now. Oh yeah I have another 32 minutes to blog here *smirk*.

I still don't have a new job yet. Job are pretty hard to find nowadays. I believe there's a job openin somewhere but to find it is somethin that requires a lotsa patient. Hehe. Oh mind me. I just remembered that me and Bobby went to the market to find a job. Bobby's still workin though. But we're both tryin to find a daily-pay job which is the best way to support ourselves in this situation. And fer added info, most daily-pay jobs are mostly works that's pretty much require you to do jobs that most educated people won't bother be doin. Like the market, agricultural sector, car wash etc. As fer meself, I don't mind what job I'm doin as long as it's 'halal'. Still, I have to look at the 'workin hour - amount paid' ratio. It'll be almost useless if I'm gettin 20 bucks workin my ass off fer 12 hours. There's a few promisin daily-pay jobs I'm tryin to get and no I won't tell you before I know I can get the work. Hah! :P

Fahmi bought a Nintendo DS 2 days ago. He was thinkin bout buyin between a Sony PSP or the Nintendo DS and the result was, Nintendo DS win. I had the chance to try it out and all I can say is. I was never wrong! Nintendo DS will always be the stuff I want in my wish list! I envy him. Drats.

Yeow. This internet cafe's staff have already startin to close this place up. Huh? It's still 11:10?! Man this sucks. This is what I can expect from doin my internet stuff from outside my cozy place. Sheesh. Ah well. My bloggin was fast anyway. Chow.

p/s: Momoe is plannin to come here again on the middle of August! Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!

No comments: