Friday, July 01, 2005

Bands list fer MetalTerus compilation announced, workin fer meself now & no LTD fer Hangah yet.

Looks like the final band list fer the upcomin MetalTerus Compilation has been announced and sadly we (Fractured) didn't manage to get a slot in it. *Sigh*. Ah well there will be next time. All the best and congratulation to the bands that made it and hopefully this compilation will be a blast! The announcement can be read here -=> Metal To Metals :: View topic - Pengumuman: Band List!.

Today is my 1st day workin as a freelance. No more goin to the office. Enjoyable and a bit borin if you ask me. You can say 1st day workin by meself sucks a bit. I'm still not 100% well too. Still got this annoyin cough, my head is achin and my temperature is a bit hot. Ah the water ration is here again. Looks like we're in a long dry season fer quite a while.

Unfortunately, Hangah said that he can't bring his LTD guitar to the gigs because his salary will be a bit late. So he'll end up borrowin yet another Ibanez guitar (RG I guess) fer the upcomin Gegaran Metal 2005 show. I hope my condition will be ok by then because I don't want my current health condition to affect Fractured's performance. I need a soup. Later.

No comments: