Thursday, July 07, 2005

Countdown to Gegaran Metal 2005, new song & Momoe's visitin.

3 more days till the Gegaran Metal 2005 gigs! Me and Fractured are havin a rest yesterday from any practice so today we will go fer a jam session again. Friday too. However Saturday will be another big break fer us as we don't want to waste energy before the gigs. My throat is still a bit sore and the darn cough is still here to stay. Drats. I better get meself a bottle of 'Air Asam Jawa' or else my (not so good) singin will be a disaster.

Hangah seems to memorised his parts fer our new song. That's great considerin that he had a strict time to practice it. How bout my lyrics? Well, it's 90% done and I'm thinkin of finishin it today. Got a few more days to memorise it though so I'm still crossin my fingers. It's funny that I nearly lost my breath while singin the new song because my lyrics is quite lengthy so I had to sing it a bit fast. Haha. So, revision is a must. I'm a singer AND the bassist remember? So the stamina is drained quite extensively in a brief. Oh yeah and I would like to take this opportunity to blame this problem from the effect of constant smokin of tobacco, thank you.

Momoe is comin to town just a day before the gigs because she wanted to see the show. So her visit is another event I'm lookin forward to. Unfortunately, because I'm no longer workin now, the activities while she's here will be a bit dull. Ah heck. Just enjoy it. Later.

No comments: