Friday, July 08, 2005

My bass string snapped... Arghhhh!

Arrghhhhhh! Damn! Why it has to be this time? When the gigs is just around the corner. Drats!! #$@%!! Why? I'm goin frenzy because the 4th string of my bass has retired last night. It snapped just after we're playin 2 songs in our practice session. Heck. Anyway, Kayser Strings was the best ever! I bought it a few years ago (more than 2 years! It's true!) and nothin I tried can beat its performance. The only catch is that I bought it in KL and I never saw it bein sold here in Seremban. Damn! Imagine that the biggest string snapped just like that (well it's rusty a bit, like the other 3 strings). Now I'm worried that the other strings will snapped too. The complete set cost me bout RM98 and that is a hell lot of money. I don't know if they sell it seperately. I guess I'll have to make do with another brand of string to replace the old Kayser. It's temporary fer the gigs. Yeow this is very troublesome.

Speakin bout the gigs, it'll be another 2 days. I finally finished writin the new song's lyric! Yeah! But I still didn't memorise it to the max so it'll be yet another hard task fer me. Still doin a bit of a revision of the new lyrics though. Nuff said. Later.

p/s: Momoe will arrive tomorrow. Hurrah! Err, how to get to KLIA?

No comments: