Saturday, July 30, 2005

No Singapore job fer me, new blog? & the pain is back?

I still have no new job. Jobless. *sigh*. What a way to survive. My sister still haven't cut the Streamyx so I'll burn RM88 fer another month. What a waste. My daily-pay jobs aren't doin so well either. Sometime I have somethin to do and most of the time, there's just nothin left fer me to work on. And when there's no work, there's no pay. I was plannin to go to Singapore this August. Got a friend who's workin there and he was back here tryin to settle some required documents. The plan was good. But then he got a job here, workin as a driver fer a VIP and he got a good pay. In fact, much better than what he get in Singapore so I have this feelin that he won't be leavin to Singapore anymore. You see, I was plannin to stay at this guy's place in Johor Bharu because he got his relative there. So then, if he ain't goin back to JB and work in Singapore after the required documents are settled, how am I goin to bump in? Such a dilemma. As fer me, I'm the kind of guy who'll try to focus at 1 thing instead of thinkin bout a few backup plans so I'm now without any other choice. I don't know if I can clear up any of my bills fer this month and it's already the end of the month.

I have this scattered ideas of a new blog. The idea seems to be a cool one. It's still a hush fer now. I don't wanna spoil the element of surprise so I'll spill no more. It'll might or might not be materialised because my current internet connectivity state aren't actually somethin to be proud of.

I'm kinda scared right now. It seems that the mysterious pain I rarely get is comin back. It's my 'Batu Karang' thingy. I hate it. It'll always make me almost break in tears just thinkin bout it. It's a hell of a pain when I'm tryin to pee when it happens. The doctor said before that I got no trace of any infection in my urine but there's a trace of blood in it so it's presumably caused by 'Batu Karang'. Trust me, it's a lot of pain when you're tryin to urinate. It's such a pain that all of the time when I'm sufferin from the effect, I can't bear it at all. It's somewhat, half my fault because I don't drink enough water. My kid sister said that the peein difficulty was probably because my body doesn't have enough fluid. I tried to make drinkin plain water a habit, in fact I even have a bottle of plain water in my room fer my convenience but it just slips off me most of the time. I hate to say it but I sense that the effect is comin again. And if that happens, I will be in a hell of a pain when I'm tryin to pee tomorrow. I pray that the feelin I get is just a false alarm. It's unbearable just to think about it. Later.

No comments: