Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ikan di laut, asam di darat & rebuildin website.

Oh my. Sometime things just go unexpectedly. The person who I knew fer more than 10 years, and lost contact fer more than half of the time has finally contacted me again. I guess my prayers all this years has been granted. But the email went to my Graffiti.net account and the email+web hosting have currently suspended my account fer not loggin in fer more than 60 days. All my web pages are gone and my emails were deleted. The email was sent nearly 6 months ago and the suckiness of my wifi coverage at home didn't allow me to check the emails sooner. Lucky that email didn't get deleted. Hopefully the person still uses that same email add. I'm eager to meet up with her again. Aha. Yeah the person is a she. If I'm meant to see her again, we'll meet.

I'm currently rebuildin my homepage and it's quite a pain in the ass because I can only transfer the files one by one. And fer sure there'll be some files which is missin because my offline storage fer the files went kaput (the problem with XP with my laptop a few months ago.. pfftt.). I'm in a hellofa good mood today I didn't mind at all. You can be sure the homepage will be back online in a few more minutes. Later.

No comments: